- Eggs Benedict Recipe – Pledge your support for regional dairy!
- Liven up a #potatosalad with #springonion #scallions #chives and #maturecheddar #cheese #food #foodhacks #foodhack #salad #summerfood
- Barbecuing while the sun shines!
- Liven up your #lemonade with #lavender – what herbs would you add?
- #Slowcooker #Lamb made with #courgettes #red onions #aubergine #apricots #cumin #harissa #honey and #orangejuice #crockpot #slowcooking #slowcookerrecipes
exoticanddomesticwoo… on Top Tips on Picking Wine for C… grazingkate on My MasterChef Experience
Monthly Archives: June 2014
We know that consumers want fresh food, made with quality produce that represents good value for money and of course from local business who use fresh local ingredients. Perhaps most importantly is that consumers want this information to be easily … Continue reading
Summer has most definitely arrived and in Devon we’ve been enjoying some fantastic weather! A few years ago I treated myself to a new barbecue and as Murphy’s law would have it, it has rained every time I’ve intended to use … Continue reading
As a child there was nothing more exciting to me than the prospect of a picnic, being an Enid Blyton fan I was always wanting to pack ‘lashings of Ginger beer!’ of course back then a picnic consisted of jam … Continue reading
It’s been a fun-filled and busy few days since we launched the website, we’ve had some great feedback so far from John Fowler Holidays who had this to say about the website: “This is great news for the local area, … Continue reading