- Eggs Benedict Recipe – Pledge your support for regional dairy!
- Liven up a #potatosalad with #springonion #scallions #chives and #maturecheddar #cheese #food #foodhacks #foodhack #salad #summerfood
- Barbecuing while the sun shines!
- Liven up your #lemonade with #lavender – what herbs would you add?
- #Slowcooker #Lamb made with #courgettes #red onions #aubergine #apricots #cumin #harissa #honey and #orangejuice #crockpot #slowcooking #slowcookerrecipes
exoticanddomesticwoo… on Top Tips on Picking Wine for C… grazingkate on My MasterChef Experience
Monthly Archives: October 2014
This week, we would like to start our weekly blog with some rather exciting news! We have the winners for our first Restaurant, Café and Pub of the Month awards for November 2014. The well-deserving winners are: The Kingsbridge Inn … Continue reading
Here at A Taste of Devon, we love to try a variety of flavours and experiences from across Devon, so when we were invited to an Evening with 2 Star Michelin Chef Michael Caines at The Coach House – the … Continue reading
At a Taste of Devon we are always on the lookout for events that allow us to sample some delicious meals whilst enjoying some of the very best of the area. With the weather closing in on us and the … Continue reading
The perfect dish for a cold wet day!
Originally posted on Devonium & Kitchenalia :
I often serve this tasty dish to the lone vegetarian when I only have one at a table of carnivores. The dish can be eaten hot or cold (though you don’t cook the squash…